Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You and Happy New Year !!!

I thought about an appropriate last post for 2012 and decided this would make a good entry. It's a class demonstration I did in 2000. I used watercolors and black line over a blue pencil sketch. My way of communicating thanks for visiting and for helping to make this experience a special one. I'll remember 2012 in large part for the launch of my personal art blog. It's been 7 months since I got it going and the traffic and page views it gets are inspiring me to get into creating even more. In 2013 I have something exciting on the way and am looking forward to showcasing it. Meantime thanks again very much for stopping by and for the very positive experience. 

All the best to you and yours in the coming New Year !!!

2 comments:

Andrés Alvarez said...

Think I remember being there for this demo so amazing!

Charles Z said...

Hey Andres! I think so too. I seem to recall you being there.